The First Congregational Church Trustee Board Scholarship Committee is now accepting applications for the Edward A. & Lena A. Johnson Scholarship. Applicants and/or parents must be members of First Congregational Church.
- The Applications will be accepted now through July 24, 2022. Applications will not be accepted after the July 24, 2022 deadline date.
- Applications are available online here at the FCC website or picked up from the church Secretary’s Office during regular church business hours.
- Applicants must attach an unofficial copy of your transcript/grades from the previous semester or most recent school semester you attended that shows your Grade Point Average (GPA), although your grade point average will not be a determining factor in your eligibility, it is required for documentation.
- If you have previously received funds from the Edward A. & Lena A. Johnson Scholarship, you are not eligible for another.
- Applicants will be notified no later than August 7, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Saulter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Helen Dickens at email@example.com.