The First Congregational Church Trustee Board Scholarship Committee is now accepting applications for the Edward A. & Lena A. Johnson Scholarship.
Applicants, parents and/or guardians must be members of First Congregational Church.
- The Application will now be accepted through Wednesday, July 15, 2020. Applications will not be accepted after the July 15, 2020 deadline date.
- Download and complete the attached application. Click here to download/print the application.
- You may choose to mail the completed application along with the required document(s) to the church address or leave the application in a sealed envelope in the Trustee Board’s mailbox during church business hours.
- Applicants must attach an unofficial copy of your transcript/grades from the previous semester or most recent school semester you attended that shows your Grade Point Average (GPA), although your grade point average will not be a determining factor in your eligibility.
- If you have previously received funds from the Edward A. & Lena A. Johnson Scholarship, you are not eligible to receive additional funds.
- Applicants will be notified no later than July 31, 2020 by letter or email.
FCC Trustee Board