Beginning November 1, 2020, the following FCC services will be available to attend in-person in our sanctuary located at 2410 Creech Rd., Raleigh, NC.
- Glorious Worship Service – Sundays @ 11:00 a.m.
- Disciple Talk Bible Study – Wednesdays @ 7:00 p.m.
These services are available livestream and dial-in.
- All worshipers will be screened prior to coming into the sanctuary which includes temperature check.
- Completion of a questionnaire regarding exposure to virus and contact information is required to be completed prior to entering the sanctuary. You may download/print the form and bring a completed copy with you.
- All worshipers are expected to follow social distancing of 6 ft., hand washing/sanitizing and wearing of masks at all times.
- Worshipers with special needs will be accommodated to meet their special needs in accordance with CDC and DHHS guidelines.
- Bathrooms in the front of the church will be sanitized after each use.
THE RISK OF PARTICIPATION IN CONGREGATIONAL GATHERINGS
Those choosing to participate in congregational gatherings should understand there is always a risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Despite our best efforts to be safe, there is the potential anyone can be impacted by the virus.