The First Congregational Trustee Ministry Scholarship Committee is now accepting applications for the following Church sponsored Scholarships:
- FCC Scholarship
- The Lawrence Wilson Scholarship
Please read and adhere to the requirements for each scholarship listed below:
The FCC Scholarship is a renewable scholarship open to members and children/guardians of FCC members enrolled in college.
The Lawrence Wilson Scholarship is a needs-based scholarship. Applicants must show support for the community in which they live or show volunteer involvement.
- Applications are being accepted starting June 18, 2021 with a deadline of July 11, 2021. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline date;
- Click here to download/print the application;
- Applications will also be available through the church Secretary’s Office during regular church business hours or by contacting a member of the Trustee Scholarship Committee;
- Applicants must attach a copy of your transcript/grades from the previous semester or most recent school semester you attended that shows your Grade Point Average (GPA);
- Applicants will be notified no later than July 18, 2021.
Important: For the Lawrence Wilson Scholarship only, in addition to the application, applicants must attach a one-page essay describing your community or volunteer work/activities.
If you have any questions, please contact members of the Trustee Ministry Scholarship Committee: