The First Congregational Church Trustee Board Scholarship Committee is now accepting applications for the FCC Scholarship and the Lawrence Wilson Scholarship.
Applicants, parents and/or guardians must be members of First Congregational Church (FCC).
- The Applications will now be accepted through Friday, July 24, 2020. Applications will not be accepted after the July 24, 2020 deadline.
- Please download and complete the attached application. Click here to download/print the application.
- Submit a separate application for each scholarship and attach a separate unofficial copy of your transcript/grades from the previous semester or most recent school semester you attended that shows your Grade Point Average (GPA) with each application, although your GPA will not be a determining factor for eligibility.
- You may mail the application(s) to the church address or leave it in a sealed envelope in the Trustee Board’s mailbox during regular business hours.
An additional document is required for the Lawrence Wilson Scholarship only:
- If you are applying for the Lawrence Wilson Scholarship you must attach an essay showing your volunteer work or community service work which is a requirement for eligibility for this scholarship only.
- Applicants will be notified no later than July 31, 2020 by email or letter.
Thank you, Trustee Board