The First Congregational Church Trustee Board Scholarship Committee is now accepting applications for the FCC Scholarship and the Lawrence Wilson Scholarship.
Applicants, parents and/or guardians must be members of First Congregational Church (FCC).
The Applications will be accepted starting July 21, 2023 through August 13, 2023. Applications will not be accepted after the August 13, 2023 deadline.
- Please download and complete the application. Click here to download/print the application;
- Submit a separate application for each scholarship and attach a separate unofficial copy of your transcript/grades from the previous semester or most recent school semester you attended that shows your Grade Point Average (GPA) with each application, although your GPA will not be a determining factor for eligibility, it is required for documentation.
- You may mail the application(s) to the church address or leave it in a sealed envelope in the Trustee Board’s mailbox during regular church or business hours. You may also send your information electronically.
An additional document is required for the Lawrence Wilson Scholarship only:
- If you are applying for the Lawrence Wilson Scholarship you must attach an essay showing your volunteer work or community service work which is a requirement for eligibility for this scholarship only.
- Applicants will be notified no later than August 13, 2023 by email or letter.